Startup Event Coordinator
Dive into the world of entrepreneurship and look behind the scenes of Leipzig’s tech and startup companies. We are organizing two days of open doors that give the opportunity to get in touch with the founders of more than 40 digital companies and startups. Get an inside view of coworking spaces, accelerator programs, creative hubs and office lofts - and decide whether you are ready to join this crazy ride of innovation.
Become part of the event organization team and work closely with experienced event managers at Basislager Coworking. Keep the overview of schedule and budget, shoot out information on social media and coordinate event formats with startups, corporates and institutions.
What we are searching for:
- part-time (min. 20h / week) or full-time internship
- excellent communication skills in both German and English
- an open mind to find creative and spontaneous solutions
- bring in own ideas and initiative to try new things
Nice to have:
- experience in event management
- business background in marketing, media or entrepreneurship
What we can offer:
- an excellent business network
- direct contact to startups and founders in Leipzig
- a workspace within Leipzig's central community of entrepreneurs at Basislager
- the freedom to create an unforgettable startup event
- experience how to set up and run a digital conference
Feel like you want to be part of this?
Send an application with your CV to Marco.